ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS & COLLEGES SYSTEM SECRETARIAT
I Shall Rise & Shine
WELCOME TO APSACS SECRETARIAT
Army Public Schools and Colleges System Secretariat serves as a central unifying body which ensures uniformity and standardization amongst branches of Army Public Schools and Colleges spread across Pakistan. The Secretariat provides strategic support to the System in Academic planning, Staff Development and training. Its goal is to develop Army Public Schools & Colleges into a leading education system which is completely standardized and capable of imparting child friendly futuristic learning and quality education at affordable costs.
- SSC and HSSC Academic calendars for cold and warm regions round 3 & 4 have been uploaded on AIS. (14-10-21)
- 2nd Term Round 3 Cold Region 2021-2022, Syllabus Break ups for Classes I-IX have been uploaded on AIS (13-10-21)
- Class 5 English Language syllabi Unit 4 (Round 3) for Cold and Warm Regions has been uploaded on AIS. (1-10-21)
- Academic Calendars Classes EYS1-VIII Rounds 3 & 4 for Session 2021-2022 have been uploaded on AIS. (30-9-21)
- Revised Assessment Plan and Annex for 2021 has been uploaded. (27-9-21)
- Assessment Plan (Check Point Schedule) has been revised due to extension in the Academic Session. (22-9-21)
- Check Point marks allocation for each (Class&Subj)has been shared through letter Assessment Plan.(22-9-21)
- English Language Syllabus (WR-Rnd 2, Class V) has been uploaded. (15-9-21)
- 2nd Term WR (Round 3, Week 1 25-30 Oct, 2021) will be utilized for Completion/Revision of Round 1 & 2. (2-9-21)
NEWS AND UPLOADS
Following APSACS Syllabus Breakups uploaded on AIS (22 -9-21)Class 3 CR Rnd 2 Eng Lang Unit 4Class 4 CR Rnd 2 Eng Lang Unit 4
Class 5 C&WR Rnd 2 Eng Lang Unit 3
- Cl I-V Cambridge Global English Language Textbook & Activity Book Content for Unit 4 & 5 is available on AIS for both Regions (27-8-21)
- The soft copies of “Adventures in Science TB 4 Chapter 4” and “Adventures in Science TB 5 Chapter 5” for Cold Region have been uploaded on AIS. (24-08-21)
Schools & Colleges
Since the House System was first introduced over eighty years ago it has always encouraged personal responsibility amongst pupils.
CLUBS & SOCIETIES
To facilitate the curriculum program a healthy environment of cooperation and competition is introduced in the educational institutions in the form of societies and clubs.
Your Future Starts Here.
We provide exemplary educational exposure of international standards that inspire and prepare all our employees for success in global environment.