IR Established In 2009 Heads Of Department Over the Years
Key Features of the Department
Internal Review Department is devoted to gauge the meaningful and purposeful implementation of APSACS Vision and Mission in all Policies, Procedures and Documents/Handbooks developed at APSACS Secretariat. It aims to critically analyze the quality, authenticity, coherence, relevance and workability of all types of academic materials produced. The effectiveness and efficiency of each document is measured against the following indicators and set parameters:
- Islamic Values
- National Education Policy (NEP)
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- Socio-cultural norms
- Students’ age and Level of Schooling
- International Standards of Education
The IR department is committed to:
- Recommend balanced, fair & impartial judgment.
- Validate planning of tasks / activities in accordance with the learning outcomes.
- Gauge acquisition of 21st century learning skills as well as focus on the skills that lead to the holistic development of a child.
- Scrutinize integration, spiral progression and selection of appropriate projects, etc.
- Ensure incorporation of student-centered activities inside and outside the classroom.