CR&G Established In 2005
Heads Of Department Over the Years
CR&G Department was established in March 2006 to accomodate the growing technological needs of the Secretariat.
Computer Resource & Graphics Department is working with the collaboration of all other departments. The department ensures the maximum communication and enhanced coordination through use of IT amongst all departments as well as across the system.
The department works diligently to make the best possible resource available for the rest of the departments in the Secretariat by providing IT support.
Functions of the Department
- Developing curriculum and exam papers of ComputerSc and Mathematics
- Designing all APSACS academic and non-academic material
- Develop, maintain and update APSACS website
- Visits to schools for evaluations of teaching of Computer Science Subject and computer labs
- Conduct Computer Training Workshops
- Procurement and management of Awards Programme
- Maintaining Facebook pages for APSACS and APSIS (downloading, screening, editing, uploading of photographs from all regions)
- Provide data to all schools online through website to act as a medium of communication
- Promote computer literacy and eSkills in school staff and students
- Introduce ICT across the System
- Research work for all other departments, provide materials for state of the art teaching and training methodologies
- Compile, format and print all APSACS Publications
- Coordinate and supervise Press and Publications.
- APSACS Sectt event Photography and maintaining the record
- Managing hardware requirements of all departments
- Communication/coordination with all Regional Directors and Schools through emails
- Develop and maintain Presentations
- Coordinate with publishers for printing of APSACS academic and non-academic materials
- The department ensures that all the material that goes for printing or publication is up to the standard and the results produced are as expected
The Graphics section of Computer Resource & Graphics Department handles: