ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS & COLLEGES SYSTEM SECRETARIAT
I Shall Rise & Shine
WELCOME TO APSACS SECRETARIAT
Army Public Schools and Colleges System Secretariat serves as a central unifying body which ensures uniformity and standardization amongst branches of Army Public Schools and Colleges spread across Pakistan. The Secretariat provides strategic support to the System in Academic planning, Staff Development and training. Its goal is to develop Army Public Schools & Colleges into a leading education system which is completely standardized and capable of imparting child friendly futuristic learning and quality education at affordable costs.
- English Language Syllabus Break-ups for WR of Classes III,VI & V Rounds 3 & 4(Units 7 & 8) have been uploaded on AIS (7-12-21)
- Syllabus Break ups of Class IX Round 4 Cold Region and Warm have been uploaded on AIS (3-12-21)
- Syllabus Break ups of Classes EYS-1 to VIII Round 4 Cold Region have been uploaded on AIS (3-12-21)
- Syllabus Breakup (Warm Region Round 3) for English Language Class I-Unit 6, Class II-Unit 5 have been uploaded on AIS (26-11-21)
- Syllabus Break ups of Classes SSC II ,HSSC I & II Round 3 for Cold & Warm Region have been uploaded on AIS (17-11-21)
- All the Assessments (Internal/Centralized) to be held on FBISE Format i.e to be taken on OMR/E-Sheets (8-11-21)
- Syllabus Break up-Rnd 3: Class 5, English Language Unit 6 for (CR/WR) have been uploaded on AIS (2-11-21)
- Syllabus Break up-Rnd 3: Class 3, English Language Unit 6 for (CR/WR) have been uploaded on AIS (2-11-21)
- Syllabus Break ups of Classes EYS-1 to VIII Round 3 Warm Region have been uploaded on AIS. (2-11-21)
NEWS AND UPLOADS
Datesheet for 2nd Annual Examination has been annnounced by FBISE. You are requested to visit FBISE official website or click the link below (https://www.fbise.edu.pk/
notifications/hssc/Date_Sheet_ hssc_2nd.pdf) for details (28-10-21)
Following APSACS Syllabus Breakups uploaded on AIS (22 -9-21) Class 3 CR Rnd 2 Eng Lang, Unit 4Class 4 CR Rnd 2 Eng Lang Unit 4,Class 5 C&WR Rnd 2 Eng Lang Unit 3
Schools & Colleges
Since the House System was first introduced over eighty years ago it has always encouraged personal responsibility amongst pupils.
CLUBS & SOCIETIES
To facilitate the curriculum program a healthy environment of cooperation and competition is introduced in the educational institutions in the form of societies and clubs.
Your Future Starts Here.
We provide exemplary educational exposure of international standards that inspire and prepare all our employees for success in global environment.