Hamza APS Rawalpindi
Hamza APS&C was established in 1994 as a primary school and subsequently raised to Matric level in 1998. It was affiliated with the Federal Board in 1999 and its first batch of students appeared in matriculation examination in the year 2000. An additional block was added in 2004 and the institution was upgraded to Intermediate level and its first batch of students appeared in F.Sc in 2006. The institution entered the folds of APSACS, on its establishment in 2005.
Bismah APS was established at Hamza Camp in 1991 as a welfare Institution, with FG syllabi for the children of low paid employees. It was upgraded to matriculation level in 1998 and its first batch appeared for Matric examination in 2000. To bring it at par with APS Hamza; its sister institution, the syllabi was replaced with APSACS in a phased programme from 2005 to 2009. In September 2012 Bismah APS with a student population of 2775 has been merged into Hamza APS&C (with a student strength of 1884) and at present the dominant population is that of the wards of low paid employees.
46 sections (around 2000 students) are merged into Hamza APS (KG– VII) and 15 sections (around 700 students) are shifted to Hamza APC (VIII - X).
Tel # : 051-4855357 ,
Hamza APC Rawalpindi
Tel # : 051-4912237 ,